- Paramaethu Cymru/Permaculture Wales: The Permaculture Association’s Strategic Network in Wales. This site is for anyone who is interested in designing sustainable futures in Wales and further afield.
- The Permaculture Institute: an educational non-profit, offering Permaculture Design Courses and in-depth sustainable living classes at different locations, mostly in the US.
- The Permaculture Association: the UK charity that supports people to learn about and use permaculture.
- Permaculture Principles: a site covering the principals of permaculture and hosting many useful resources.
- Permaculture Magazine: an excellent publication that provides “Inspiration for sustainable living”.
- The World Wide Permaculture Network: a rapidly growing interactive database that’s showcasing the exciting, solutions-based work being implemented by permaculture projects and practitioners worldwide.
- Spiralseed: an independent enterprise founded in 2001 to promote permaculture education and earthright living.
- Designed Visions: permaculture site offering courses, design consultancy, information and more…
- Permaculture Activist: a US magazine whose “purpose is to supply information that enables people everywhere to provide for their own & their communities’ needs for food, energy, shelter, & a decent life without exploitation or pollution & from the smallest practical area of land.”
- The Sustainability Centre: renewable energy, bush craft skills, kids’ crafts, sustainable forestry, permaculture – the Sustainability Centre is here to show how we can all make greener, healthier and more ethical choices.
- Centre for Alternative Technology: an education and visitor centre which demonstrates practical solutions for sustainability.
- WWOOF UK: a membership charity, teaching people about organic growing and low-impact lifestyles through hands-on experience in the UK.
- Lammas: exists to support the development of ecovillages in West Wales.
- Transition Network: supports community-led responses to climate change and shrinking supplies of cheap energy, building resilience and happiness.
- Transition Culture: an evolving exploration into the head, heart and hands of energy descent.
- Transition Llambed is an unprecedented, community-led, exciting project aimed at addressing the twin challenges of Peak Oil and climate change.
- Denmark Farm Conservation Centre is located in Betws Bledwrs, near to Lampeter. Wildlife is at the heart of everything we do, from our campsite to our easy trails and nature-watching hides, and from our training courses to facilities for your own events. We offer a range of opportunities for you to enjoy, learn and discover side by side with nature. Come and see for yourself… if you love nature then you will love Denmark Farm!
- New Earth Pioneers eco villages, sustainable projects, eco products and green directory.